Markup in header

From: coffer
Subject: Markup in header
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 14:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

first of all: thank you to all of you who developed and improved this
wonderful software - I´m really happy with it.

Now my question: When I use a \markup command in the header and change the
current font (not the font-family), italic and bold style both don´t work.
Is it a bug or is there a mistake in my file?

I´m using v2.11.43 and Win XP.

This is my solution that doesn´t work (in the header block):

title = \markup { \normal-text { \override #'(font-name . "Day Roman") {
\bold { Title }}}}
subtitle =  \markup {  \override #'(font-name . "Day Roman")  \override
#'(font-shape . 'italic) { Subtitle }}

Thank you in advance for all help,
coffer.