Re: In octaves

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: In octaves
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:25:26 +0200

2008/4/13 Jay Anderson <address@hidden>:

>  I wrote a function to add the upper octave for me:
>  \octaves {c d e f}

Hi Jay,

Sorry for not having reacted earlier but this function is simply
awesome! Could you please consider adding it to the LSR?
If I may suggest a minor improvement, it would be great if one could
choose whether to add the upper octave or the lower octave, as an
argument, e.g.

octaves = #(define-music-function (parser location arg mus) (integer? ly:music?)
 (if (> arg 0) (octavize-up mus) (octavize-down mus)))

Cheers,
Valentin