Re: pdf is not procuced

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: pdf is not procuced
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:01:46 +0100

I don't think this is the problem. White space in general is ignored and I certainly do not get any errors when I try this small example with spaces between the note and its duration.

Stefan - maybe the error is elsewhere. Could you post a slightly longer extract so we can see the earlier context.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "James E. Bailey" <address@hidden>