python with Lilypond

From: hhpmusic
Subject: python with Lilypond
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 08:07:59 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  I have used MusicXml2ly for a long time. I know the option --lxml will use the lxml.tree module. But when I wanted to install this (I'm using WinXp and Lily 2.11.46), the installer can't find python 2.4 coming with Lilypond. But when I installed the one for 2.5.2 (I installed it separately), it can find the dir. But the musicxml2ly can't find this module. I attempted to install Lilypond without the bundled python (by pressing a spacebar on the "bundled python" item when installing), but it was still installed. How to use Lily with my own Py installation? or, how to install third party softwares into the py dir within Lilypond? I tried to install Py 2.4 into Lily's dir (lib), but the runtime became corrupted, and the lxml still can't be launched. Could you help me?

Haipeng

眼睛干涩?润洁一下!清凉配方,多重营养,缓解眼疲劳