Re: piano centered dynamics

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: piano centered dynamics
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 14:22:59 +0100

2008/5/31 James E. Bailey <address@hidden>:

> Okay, I'm reading up on this, but before I even begin, is there a way to
> work around needing dynamics in every system for this to work? 'Cause that's
> a deal-breaker right there for me.

How about invisible dynamics at the beginning of any system which collapses? :)

Frankly, I'd say it's one of the lesser deal-breakers; there's a more
general problem with the horizontal alignment, which you can see if
you compare the template's output with that of dynamics attached
directly to notes.

Regards,
Neil