Re: Fret diagrams

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Fret diagrams
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:33:36 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Scharkowski <t.scharkowski <at> t-online.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> can the lines of a fret diagram get diffent widths?
> For example 6th string thick, 5th string thinner, 1st thinnest?
>
> Thank you
> Thomas

Currently, no.

It would be a relatively simple fix to add this functionality, but it would
require new properties to be added, which would further pollute the namespace.

I've never seen a fret diagram with variable string thicknesses.  Is this a
common notation for you, or is this something experimental you'd like to have?

Carl