Beaming problem

From: Jayaratna
Subject: Beaming problem
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 03:28:27 -0700 (PDT)

Dear subscribers,

Typing this code in a 3/8 measure (version 2.10.33):

 e8 c16 c' c c

I get a very strange strange autobeam: the second c second beam-line is not
connected the following ones.
The same is happening on these codes in different parts:

f8 c16 d c d

In this one I get the separation between the last bes and the c8

c16 bes a bes c8

I've tried some \set Score.measureLength = #(ly:make-moment 3 8) or \set
Score.beatLength = #(ly:make-moment 3 8) but no results. Note that this
strange thing is happening only in the score, and not in the parts.

Thank you for your help,