re: Lilypond and CPU cost, system resource exhaust...

From: hhpmusic
Subject: re: Lilypond and CPU cost, system resource exhaust...
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:44:44 +0800 (CST)

Dear Trevor:
  Thank you for your help! I now understand the real problems.
  I'm using Kaspersky Lab, a bad anti-virus software, which takes lots of system resource (someone made a distorted Chinese translation, Ka ba sji, means preventing from working normally and then crash!). It damaged my system, causing my computer crash to a Dos mode I don't know what's the exact name of such situation, but the screen is much like a original Dos env, or the env when the computer has no operating system stored) after the shutting down music played, and then I have to press the switch to stop the machine. My Avi to DVD converter also causes the virtual RAM low, perhaps because of it. So I must have to add a pagefile.sys.
  Por Staff change, I forgot to add a righthand change before the last high note of the gliss, so when the next block comes (defined as IharprhC), it confuses Lilypond. No bug. I firstly used "f", but then realized "mf" is more logical, but I forgot to delete "f".
Haipeng

上房老大买二手房,看实景照片,挑专业经纪人