acciaccatura grace note coming right before an end volta repeat bracket

From: Anthony
Subject: acciaccatura grace note coming right before an end volta repeat bracket
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:58:04 -0500

I've typesetting some music from a book I have (Since trying to keep a
book open on my music rest is a losing proposition) and have run into
a slight problem.  This piece has a long volta repeat section with a
grace note appearing right before the end of the volta part.  The note
appears as a d8 along with the slur line beneath it and running up
into the volta bar.

>From what I've found so far I may have to use Stem #'stroke-style =
#"grace" with \aftergrace but how could I draw the slur line across
the volta bracket like the standard acciccatura would have?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Anthony