Re: different rhythmic units for tuplet's numerator and denominator

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: different rhythmic units for tuplet's numerator and denominator
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 01:19:14 +0200

Am 08.07.2008 um 00:04 schrieb Uri Sala:

Dear James,
Thanks but, again, this is misleading, since the numbers in the bracket would be 6:5 but there would be 3 notes inside the tuplet. I don't have 6 attacks but 3. This is the kind of cheating I do in Sibelius, and that I would like to avoid if possible. Sorry to be so demanding, but isn't this what lilypond should be about? To output exactly what you want?
Cheers,
Uri