Re: nopc -- Proposed Predefines

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: nopc -- Proposed Predefines
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 01:33:01 +0200

This argument is like: "I have all the predefined commands I need for editing all my LilyPond files".

Currently JEdit with LilyPondTool is the only editor for LilyPond that provides syntax checking and autocompletion of tweaks. I consider those such crucial features I can't image how other people can work without it. So it may worth learning to use another. That will be the last, I'm sure. Though I'm quite biased :-)

Bert

Trevor Daniels írta:
Graham Percival wrote Monday, July 14, 2008 6:40 PM

Non-command-line people should
be using jedit anyway, so they get the three-click toggle that Bert was
talking about.

No I shouldn't. I have a text editing environment that has all the features I need for editing all my text files, and I have no intention of learning to use another just so I can turn off point and click. It is silly to suggest it.

Trevor