Re: nopc -- Proposed Predefines

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: nopc -- Proposed Predefines
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:14:27 +0200

Perhaps I should try again, but when I tried using JEdit about a year ago (with
LilyPondTool, I think - is JEdit normally used without LilyPondTool?), it took so long to
load JEdit, that I said, "Forget it - I'm going back to ConTEXT." ConTEXT is
not perfect, but it works and works quickly for me. Anybody know if JEdit's load time has
improved any?
Yes, it did significantly. But don't expect comparable speed to Context. JEdit is much larger. I never use jEdit for less than 2 minute work.