Re: markup dynamics wrong size

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: markup dynamics wrong size
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 20:51:03 -0700

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 22:19:41 +0200
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2008/8/8 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
>
> > Because it isn't tagged with "docs".  I think there's still a lot
> > of snippets that could/should be included in the Snippet Lists,
> > but:
>
> Hem, IIRC *I* had initially tagged quite a lot of snippets that *you*
> made me un-tag :-)

That's because you weren't doing step 2) somebody needs to make sure
these snippets work and have good style.

> > 2)  somebody needs to make sure those snippets work and have good
> > style
>
> Yes, six months ago I ran a full LSR review but this should be done
> again (not before I'm done with my opera though).

If you did it properly the first time, and evaluated each snippet
properly before approving it, you wouldn't need to do it again now.

There's a *reason* that I'm so slow and nitpicky.  It saves time in the
long run.  And IMO it's more honest to only have 4 snippets in
Expressive (or whatever) that are actually working and have good style,
rather than having 24 snippets with 5 broken and 15 with bad style.

- Graham