Re: Forcing note ... tail orientation

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Forcing note ... tail orientation
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 20:11:31 +0100

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2008/8/9 Alberto Simões <address@hidden>:

How can I force the note... erm... tail to go up or down, instead of the
automatic orientation based on the note position in the stave?

In LilyPond, this is called a Stem. You can use

Thanks, I was missing the correct word, and that didn't help me searching the documentation.

Thank you

\stemUp or \stemDown

and then go back to the automatic behavior using

Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal