Re: Expert question on named contexts

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: Expert question on named contexts
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 12:49:43 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Perhaps we should have a nice scheme hack that will print out the
context hierarchy at any point.
Speaking of nice scheme hacks. I had come across a way to have the output pdf show all the measurements and where they came from. I guess I'm just not creative enough in my guess about what words to search for, but I can't find it in the docs again. I've been looking off and on for a month. Does anyone know? It really helped me figure out what to tweak when setting O Magnum Mysterium and now I can't find it again.

Patrick