Re: Augmentation dot problem in 2.11.55

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: Augmentation dot problem in 2.11.55
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:29:10 -0700

Jay Anderson wrote:
Strange I'm seeing the same problem with this example. I've tested on Ubuntu
8.04 which should have the same install as fedora and on osx 10.4 PPC. I'm not
sure what would be causing this if the same install produces normal output for
some people and not for others. Are others seeing this also? I don't see a bug
filed yet.

Using yesterday's git-pull I see the same problem on Ubuntu 8.04.

image of problem rendering
Today's git-pull is the same, I still see the same problem rendering.

Patrick