Re: Template: String Quartet (score-only), first draft

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Template: String Quartet (score-only), first draft
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:56:13 -0400

Hi Graham,

as long as you use proper indentation,
matching blocks of code is simple.

It's even simpler with my convention.  ;-)

Welcome to the world of point-and-click?  ;)
[...] wasn't it invented for exactly this purpose?

I think it was invented just to bloat the size of my output PDFs...
Oh, and to not always work as expected (e.g., with multiple voices, \parallelMusic, etc.).

(hey, we save so many lines by writing \header{   that we
can afford to add one more line for the separate-line comment!  :)

=)
Kieren.