Re: another emacs osx question

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: another emacs osx question
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:43:34 +0200

Am 18.08.2008 um 17:29 schrieb Peter Johnson:

James E. Bailey-2 wrote:

Now that emacs can actually run lilypond, I have another problem, I
can't run a command on the master file: it doesn't escape the spaces
in filenames or folder names. Is there any way I can change this?

Don't know anything about emacs, but are you enclosing your full file path
in inverted commas? -
"/Users/yourName/Documents/This folder/file name here.ly"

Peter