Re: Converting lilypond to music xml

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: Converting lilypond to music xml
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 23:23:01 +0200

Hello,

it has been discussed before and it has been excepted for future implementation.
Have a look at http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-08/msg00838.html .
Have a look at the whole thread. There are two additional links.

I want to use it to tweek the midi code.

http://www.garritan.com/audio/index.html

>And there is a lot of music on this page which is a direct output from Midifiles >generated by notationsoftware.

Cheers
   Hajo