Re: collision problem

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: collision problem
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:57:06 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:18 PM

Oh, if you haven't carefully read NR 6, that might be good... although
it hasn't been touched yet, so I don't know if Trevor wants to hear
about any problems you find in it.  That's up to him...

It will be quite a while before I get to NR 6, but I
could always file comments away for when I do.  Actually,
Keiren, comments on LM App B and the leap into NR 6 would
also be useful.  Actually, revised text written to clarify
any obscure points as you learn would be far better than comments. That's how I wrote most of the LM. Plain text
in an email would be fine - I can easily format it for the
- Graham