Re: lilypond as an web-based application?

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: lilypond as an web-based application?
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 09:15:24 +0200

Yes, that looks very promising!

2008/8/30 Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>
Hi all you server-side 'Ponder-ers!

I think a few of us are convinced LilyPond can have a

future as a client+server application

For the record, I eventually want to set up a server for my musical theatre works, where the consumer can choose an instrumentation and transposition(s) and the server spits out parts and scores accordingly. I haven't done *anything* in that direction, but am very interested in hearing about the progress/success (or not) of these other implementations.

Cheers,
Kieren.