Re: notation TAB matching

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: notation TAB matching
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:45:10 +0200

Am 03.09.2008 um 12:48 schrieb Grammostola Rosea:Ah ok, nice.
I just edited an example template, so I don't know all the commands yet...

But it is good to see that something is possible with Lilypond and tablature... although there is no special signs support like bends, slides etc.

I'll go further exploring, thank for your support!

A good idea, especially if you're starting with templates, is to remove everything you know you don't need, one item at a time (that way if you remove something you do need, it's easy to go back and put it back in.) Also, if you don't understand something, the command index has most commands listed.

And, if you want to know how to do something in lilypond, like bends, with the "one big page" option, you can search the entire learning manual or notation reference at once.

Hope this helps.