Re: Stem Combining

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Stem Combining
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:21:45 +0200

2008/9/4 James E. Bailey <address@hidden>:
> What's the problem?

> \score {
>   <<
>      \new Staff \with { printPartCombineTexts = ##f } << \partcombine
> \voiceone \voicetwo >>
>      \new Lyrics \lyricsto "voice one" \words
>   >>
> }

Thanks for the tip. I was trying to attach the lyrics to the combined
voice and not to an original one. Based on the section "Automatic part
combining" I thought that the original voices wouldn't exist after the
partcombine. This would be a nice addition to the LSR if it was up
(and if this isn't already there). :-(