texi2html docs

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: texi2html docs
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 00:37:23 +0200

Wow, the new documentation really shows off all of the hard work very well. I have just one request. It was nice that I could go up from the beginning of the documentation, i.e.; http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/index.html#Top to the documentation index: http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/index.html with the "Up: (dir)" option. It may not be consistent, and I can certainly just click my bookmark again, but it sure was handy.