AW: Make moll chords small, again

From: Philip Chinery
Subject: AW: Make moll chords small, again
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:05:19 +0200

Hello,

Thanks to you two for the quick reply. So basically, it is just the other
way round. And instead of defining exceptions for every combination, a
solution that approaches eralier sounds cleaner to me (and more
future-proof). But as I am working on this for a long time now, a dirty hack
would be ok as well ;-)

Regards,
Philip