Re: AW: Make moll chords small, again

From: Philip Chinery
Subject: Re: AW: Make moll chords small, again
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 13:05:58 +0200

Hello,

yes, that would probably be a workaround (or maybe using markups), but of course it will remain a kind of hack...

regards,
Philip

Tao Cumplido schrieb:
Hi,

it's probably not the best solution but as a workaround you could define a
lyrics-context above the staff with the chord font and just write what you want
to be displayed.
The problem is of course that lyrics won't transpose.

regards,
Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------