Re: editor for windows

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: editor for windows
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:49:47 +0200

JEdit with LilyPondTool plugin, of course :-)
Most newer Windows OEM distributions already contain Java. If not, install it
from www.java.com
Then install jEdit 4.3pre15 (Windows version) from www.jedit.org
Then start jEdit, and from Plugins>Plugin Manager Install LilyPondTool.

If LilyPond is installed into the default location (C:\Program Files)
everything (ie. Running LilyPond, point-and-click enabled PDF view etc.) should
work out of the box.

All other editors require much more configuration.

Bert