Re: Beginners questions - cross staff slurs.

From: b
Subject: Re: Beginners questions - cross staff slurs.
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:44:44 +0200

Mark Polesky wrote:
B,

regarding the slurs, modifying the #'positions property of Slur would be the
ideal solution, but, for some reason, I couldn't make that solution work.
Ok - I got an example of the from Kieren which looks pretty good.

Hope this helps,
Mark
It really does Mark. Thank you very much. Especially the markRepeatTextOnce is noted and saved!

Kind regards,
Bjarke