Re: Vertical spacing between Staff and Lyrics

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: Vertical spacing between Staff and Lyrics
Date: 16 Sep 2008 11:45:58 +0200

Alan Fabian <address@hidden> writes:

> this time I did not find the following in the manual:
> How to change the space between a Staff and a Lyrics?

Questions like this pop up frequently, and there are many documents
that provide some or part of the answers.

For a while I've been playing with the idea of making a page style
guide, an image of sample page that shows (many of) the typical space
settings, and how to change them.

To give you an idea what I'm aiming at, see these scans from the LaTeX
user guide:

  http://www.squirrel.nl/pub/xfer/ltx01.png
  http://www.squirrel.nl/pub/xfer/ltx02.png

Does anything like this already exist for LilyPond? If not, I'll move
it higher on my TODO list.

-- Johan
   Chord is alive! http://chordii.sourceforge.net