Re: fong shape of fingering

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: fong shape of fingering
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:13:48 +0200

Dear Bertalan,
I tried now
ohnezahl = { \override TupletNumber #'stencil = ##f }
\version "2.11.49"
triol = \markup { \tiny { \italic 3 } }
\new Staff \relative  {
\override Score.Fingering #'font-encoding = ##f
\override Score.Fingering  #'font-shape  = #'italic
\ohnezahl
\times 2/3 {c,8 d^3 f} g2. }
  But I get:
Programmierfehler: Cannot get a text stencil from this font
Fortsetzung, die Daumen drücken
Programmierfehler: cannot align on self: empty element
I don't know what it means, unfortunately.