Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:24:07 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message ----
From: Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 1:35:50 PM

> What exactly do you understand under "breadcrumbs navigation"? The last, say,
> five visited pages? That's not possible in static html pages, as it needs
> session management and server-side scripting...

I don't mean the last x visited pages, I mean showing the directory tree
of the current node. Say you're reading about command-line options, then
you would see something like this at the top of the page:

LilyPond Documentation > Application Usage > Running LilyPond > Command-line
usage > Command line options

Mark