Re: Printing problem with Evince

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Printing problem with Evince
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:16:58 -0500

I haven't looked very far into it. I use Preview for previewing things, because as you say it's very fast, but if I have to print it and make it look good, I use Adobe Reader. It's probably the print driver, because when I zoom in on-screen everything looks great on Preview. Maybe I'll redo the printer setup.

Alexander Kobel wrote:

But also the on-screen rendering of both PDF and PostScript looks
absolutely fine even at extreme zoom levels---lines and rounded boxes as
well as fonts---, so it might be a problem with your printer driver on Mac?

Jonathan Kulp