Re: showLastLength as a command-line option?

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: showLastLength as a command-line option?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:05:05 -0500

Thanks Valentin. The script will serve me for the time being, but it'd be great to have this available without a script :)

Jon

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2008/9/27 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:
Well, I didn't get enough info from this posting to do what I originally
wanted to do (i.e. hack Lilypond itself to add this option--it would have
been enough if I knew anything about programming, I guess)

Well, sooner or later someone will find a way to implement this.

Anyway, I'm adding this to the tracker to make sure it isn't forgotten.

Valentin

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com