unusual Alto Clef

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: unusual Alto Clef
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:29:55 -0500

When I was working on the ill-fated Ravel String Quartet passage as an unfretted strings headword, I noticed that the original score had a very cool-looking alto clef. I know Lilypond has tons of odd-looking objects for early music, but I couldn't find a replica of this clef. Does a clef like the one in the attached png image exist in Lilypond?

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com