Re: \mark, chords and notes collide

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: \mark, chords and notes collide
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:41:02 +0200

2008/10/9 Sebastian Menge <address@hidden>:

> Ah, ok. I'm using 2.10.33 . I'll try the change you propose.

Hi Sebastian,

Most of the collision problems have been fixed in the 2.11 series,
which is now *very* stable (as of the 62nd release!) and is about to
turn into our new 2.12 stable branch.

I can't blame you for using an old version, but I'm impressed to see
everybody here helping you and giving you advices while none at all
would be needed if you were using a newer version.

Cheers,
Valentin