Re: unusual Alto Clef

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: unusual Alto Clef
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 18:19:06 +0000

That's the other French C clef variety I was talking about. I'll see if I can get a fairly clean one to scan.

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
I can't seem to find a better image of this clef in the materials I
have on hand or on an internet search.  [...]

BTW, looking into a impressionistic French full score, I can see
another variant of the alto clef, which looks approximately like this:

           ||  |
           ||  |
           ||  |