Re: ragged-last-bottom in multiple scores

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: ragged-last-bottom in multiple scores
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:57:39 +0200

Le 15 oct. 08 à 03:07, Joe Neeman a écrit :

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 17:26 -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:07:13 -0700
Joe Neeman <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 14:54 -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
I have a collection of scores that I'd like to print in one book.
Is there any way of getting the non-last-scores to use
ragged-last-bottom=##t ?

Check out Nicolas' new \bookparts.

Looks awesome; I had a feeling that I'd seen something recently.
Any chance of this getting merged for 2.11.63?

Aargh, I thought I had already reviewed this, but I see now that I've
left Nicolas waiting for almost 2 months :(

don't worry about that, actually I thought people were waiting for the
next major version to be released before reviewing it.

Graham, once I've accounted for Joe's remarks (probably this week end)
it can be merged. It will also answer the other issue you raised in
the "new page-spacing area" thread. It does reduce the complexity of
the spacing task (making it able to finish in situations where it could
not now).

nicolas