Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: WANTED: Design for documentation (Photoshop power users!)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:37:39 +0100

Patrick McCarty wrote:
I would greatly appreciate any feedback on the new color choices.

My quoted "Yes please" was to "Blue in Green" which really shouted at you. This one is a lot more restrained but just as easy to read. OK, the tocpane is not unified with the navbar in any way, but I can accept this, because in this combination I think it well meets Reinhold's concern about the way it was "drawing more attention than the main pane" (And the tocpane contrast is much better than in the devlist version of a week ago.) In fact now that only the main text has blue links, they show up well when scattered around there; all the more so because the navbar is no longer competing for attention using the same means.

So, yes please. And thank you!

Cheers,
Robin