german chords

From: Bailey James E.
Subject: german chords
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:25:05 +0100

I'm getting better with chordmode (I still don't really understand it, but that's okay). with the default chord settings, something like c:/g shows "C/G", with the german (or semiGerman) chord settings, c:/g shows "C/g". I'm okay with the difference, say, if I want a minor chord as the root, but is it possible to switch back and forth? I don't really know what to \revert in order to get back to the default chord settings.