Re: proportional notation (a la earle brown etc.) was: Re:uniform-stretc

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: proportional notation (a la earle brown etc.) was: Re:uniform-stretching
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 15:48:51 -0000

Rob

There is quite a bit on proportional notation in the 2.11 Reference Manual, but you may have missed it as I don't think this section has been indexed yet. See section 4.5.5 Proportional notation.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Canning" <address@hidden> To: "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 3:16 PM

hi,

i've just been looking at the threads on proportional notation (time-space notation)

and found these:

but not much more..

[quote]
"I'm planning to do some tutorial on how to get these things done after
finishing the score as I think it is a non trivial matter to typeset a
score with proportional notation, graphics for the electronic part and
such and it might save some time for someone else trying to do it with
lilypond.

--
Orm"
[quote]

just wondering if there is any documentation like this anywhere?
orm did you ever get around to getting anything online?

would be really good if anyone with any experince doing work like this could give me some pointers before i start to save me wasting time...

also - maybe if there is no documentation on this, this mail could act as a kickstart in that direction :) i'd be happy to contribute as soon as i have something to contribute.

many thanks

rob