Re: guitar tablature and fingering

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: guitar tablature and fingering
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 06:59:48 -0600

Do you mean you want to suppress the string numbers on the regular staff? If I were you I would try making them transparent, much like you did with the beams and stems on the TabStaff. Substitute StringNumber
where you put TabStaff.Beam.

Jon

coralline algae wrote:
Although I have used lilypond for awhile for scores, I am just learning
to use the tabulature.  The sample score I am inserting is working
for the most part but I would like to suppress the fingering on the
note staff if possible.   Also my eyes need some assist hence
the large staff size

thanks

--
Jonathan Kulp