Re: inquiry on lilypond version 2.10.33-1

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: inquiry on lilypond version 2.10.33-1
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:54:11 +0100

2008/11/16 Gil Cativo Atienza <address@hidden>:
> good evening,
> i just downloaded lilypond version 2.10.33-1 on my laptop computer with linux
> program.
> i want to use lilypond musical notation on my personal music project but i
> dont
> know where to start.
> hope you will be of assistance.

Better post to lilypond-user instead of bug-lilypond, which is for
bugs not surprisingly.

As for your project, if you want to mix text and scores you could
start reading [1] and/or [2] but it depends on what text editor / word
processor / typesetting engine you're going to use.

Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)