"Squawks" in compilations when compiling using 2.11.63

From: Ian Hulin
Subject: "Squawks" in compilations when compiling using 2.11.63
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:34:11 +0000

I am getting the following diagnostics when I compile a lilypond file. I still get an OK Pdf file, but how do I track down the cause in my source code? Using --verbose just seems to develop a load of "noise" in the log file. Does anyone have any more information on debugging this, or does a grown-up lilypond developer need to have a look at it?

Preprocessing graphical objects...
programming error: FT_Get_Glyph_Name () error: invalid argument
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Glyph has no name, but font supports glyph naming.
Skipping glyph U+FFFFFFF, file C:/Program Files/Easy LilyPond/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/CenturySchL-Roma.otf

Cheers Ian