Re: Just chords and lyrics.

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Just chords and lyrics.
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:53:26 -0700

The right way to do this is to develop a function that adds durations to
lyric syllables based on a music expression (you can see the prototype in
the \lyricsto c++ source code).  I plan to work on this sometime in the
future (probably first with scheme).

I think it can solve the \lyricsto \partcombine problem, too.  But we'll
see.

The current workaround is somewhat awkward, but it's usable.   It's just a
tweak to the example already in the docs (adding the manual melismata in the
melody).

Carl