Re: Color one accidental in a chord? Also, improved docs ... again!

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Color one accidental in a chord? Also, improved docs ... again!
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:14:03 -0000

Thanks for the nice comments about the docs.  Makes it all worthwhile :)

One horrible frig you might consider if you only need to do this once is to
change the note in the chord to one with no accidental, then add the note
with the accidental in a second voice, making the notehead and stem
transparent and the accidental coloured.  Each case might need further
tweaking to look right, though.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Bača" <address@hidden>