Re: custom noteheads

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: custom noteheads
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:24:37 +0100

hi all,

well, so far I tried myself to find a solution for this and came to the point
where scheme is the only way to do this.
My scheme is very limited, especially the connection to the ly:functions is
something I don't really get yet. I simply don't know how to apply these
functions I guess, or maybe when to use which function.

Generally I thought I could define a music-function that overrides the stencil
of a NoteHead depending on the car of ly:make-duration. So if it's <=1 it'll
place a custom stencil for half and whole notes and if it's >=2 for filled
notes.
I hope that makes sense. I just don't know how to do this in lily.

Hopefully someone can help me here to understand the connection scheme<->lily a
little better.

regards,
Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------