Re: French viol/lute tablature

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: French viol/lute tablature
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 21:59:19 -0600

Jonathan Kulp wrote:

Kim Shrier wrote:

I don't like the results but it is a start. The letters should be a little
larger and I would like to use the italic version of the font.

Kim

I made the letters a couple of sizes bigger and italics. You can adjust the size if it's not right. I believe the default size was -2.

Jon

Working on this some more I've moved the ancient rhythm indications closer to the TabStaff and increased their fontsize. How does this look?

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com