Re: font switching help

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: font switching help
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 13:53:25 +0100 (CET)

> Well, to be completely explicit, it lists the fonts that lilypond
> installs by name, and then the directories for the system fonts.

This is not correct.  It lists all fonts which have been registered by
fontconfig (plus the OTF and PFB fonts from lilypond).

> I just don't know what name to call the system fonts by.

You can try the various fc-* utils to peek around.  For example:

  $ fc-match courier
  courR12.pcf.gz: "Courier" "Regular"

The fonst listed by lilypond should essentially the same as the output
of `fc-list'.

    Werner