MediaWiki-Extension for Lilypond

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: MediaWiki-Extension for Lilypond
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 23:14:50 +0100

Hello,

trying find a solution with my incipits problem I used my MediaWiki with the Lilypond extension. But I got the error

ilypond.exe: unrecognized option: `--safe'

I deleted the --safe option then the next argument was also not recognized

       $cmd = $wgLilypond .
                " --safe --backend=eps --format=png --header=texidoc " .

Then I deleted the whole option, but that was not a solution either.

I am using v. 11-64.

I am not a php-programmer. Is there a solution to this problem or should I drop the idea using lilypond within the mediawiki?

Hajo

--
---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn