Re: MediaWiki-Extension for Lilypond

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: MediaWiki-Extension for Lilypond
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:05:07 +0100

Thanks for the hint. Still have a problem. As far as I understood I have to take the parameter -d and an option . But how is the correcht syntax?
lilypond -d safe
lilypond -d safe (#f)
liypond -d #f

I couldnt get it to work

Cheers Hajo

2008/12/7 Graham Percival <address@hidden>
On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 11:14:50PM +0100, Hajo Dezelski wrote:

>    I am using v. 11-64.
>
>    I am not a php-programmer. Is there a solution to this problem or should I
>    drop the idea using lilypond within the mediawiki?

Yes, there is a solution.  That solution is to run
 lilypond --help
and/or read the News document of lilypond.

Cheers,
- Graham

--
---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn